How to play Hold Em Starting Hand: Suited connectors

 How to Play Hold em starting Hand: Suited Connectors


This article will first discuss the strategies to play suited connectors. Any 2 cards that are suited, and close enough to one another that they can form straights on the flop are called a suited connector. A suited connector is one that can form a flush, such as 7, 8 of clubs. It can also form a straight at the flop. Because the hand K, 3 hearts is not a suited connector, it can form a flush and a straight on the flop.


This article will cover the strategies for playing suited connections, but first we will explain which suited connectors to use. The best suited connectors should have no gaps or less than 1 in them. 7.8 has no gaps and should not be played. 6.8 has a gap and may also be played. Two gapers, such as 8, J, can be played. However, it is best to avoid three gapers. You should avoid them as a 3 hole player such as J, 7, J can cause serious problems when you play flops such as 8, 9, 10, and 10. Although you might like the flop if you have a straight, you will lose to J and Q. It is best to stick with the no and one gapers. Connectors with fewer gaps have the added advantage of having more combinations, and therefore more chances to make straights on the flop. This makes them more valuable than other cards because you are more likely get a straight.


Play middle- or high-suited connectors. Hands such as 2, 3, and 4, 5, should be played with less aggression than hands such 7 and 8, J. Actually, the best connectors for you are likely the middle ones. They have more combinations of straights and have more surprise value.


We will examine what you should do in these three positions: 1. or 2. or 1. or 1.


Positions Available in the Early Stage

To play suited connectors well, you will need other players in the pot. You'll have better chances at getting your straight or flush. Unless I feel certain that others will be able to follow me, I usually fold the suited connects from an early position. These connectors are not for drawing and they can be difficult to use head-up.


Mitte Position

If I see more raises than I can handle, I will fold the cards. I won't call raises if I don't feel certain that I will be reraised. If I flat-call here, I hope to hit on flop. If I don't have a good draw such as a flush or straight draw, I will fold. I will usually limp along with those who are limping in front of me. If there is no one in the pot, I might just limp in here if I feel certain that others will follow me. Otherwise I will fold. I wouldn't raise here because once again, getting heads high suited connectors would be a weak play.


Late Position

This position is identical to the middle position, but I wouldn't limp from it if anyone had already entered a pot. To make the blinds feel bigger, I would raise if they wanted me to play. If I did NOT want to raise, I would just fold. when to play suited connectors in nl holdem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pertanyaan Bagus: Pilihan cepat vs. Pilih nomor lotre Anda sendiri

Apa yang harus dilakukan jika Anda Memenangkan Lotere?

Kemenangan Lotto Max $50 juta sudah cukup untuk membeli barang apa pun kecuali anonimitas